Tuesday 21 August 2012

Christmas Tags

This weekend I thought I should get a jump on some Christmas crafting. I had told my step mom at Christmas last year that I would make her some tags for gifts. Both of my sisters & I made our own & they were a big hit, everyone loved them.

I decided to pull out my stamps & get to work. I cut the tags from TBBM in the CCR to get many tags out of a 12 x 12 sheet of paper. I cut the first ones & then made smaller tags too. Here they are...


I used some stamps from the cheap bin @ Michael's
Pink By Design - Goodie label die & Goodie labelstamps, Christmas wishes 
Pick Your Plum - summer twine
Trendy Twine - Candy Cane twine
Cuttle bug - snaowflakes folder
Martha Stewart Glitter glue


I ended up making almost 70 tags in total. I will be giving some to my step mom & will put some in the mail to send to my M-I-L... I'm sure she'll love to get some happy mail :)

Then of course I will keep a few for myself to use!

Till next time, J

1 comment:

Barb Smith said...

Wow - you're really organized to get this many tags done so far ahead. When I was younger, I used to have all my Christmas gifts bought by the end of September and I always had a baby gift in the closet for to go and also for kids last minute invitations to birthday parties. Now...not so much.

Barb from Toronto, Canada