Thursday 6 December 2012

Jaded Blossom's Birthday Celebration

Hi there, I am so excited to be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom.
Thank you so much for stopping by - I am truly honored to be a part of wishing Jaded Blossom a very happy birthday!!

For my project today I wanted to make a cookie exchange invitation! 

Ingredients:
Cookie sheet - Fancy Topper die 
Sentiment - Cookie Exchange
Gigerbread cut outs - Cricut Gingerbread cart
Peachy Keen faces
Stampin up very vanilla cardstock
Recollections 6x6 paper - Sugar Plums

I also wanted a cute package to put it all together so I made an apron box. I saw an idea like this on Pinterest, but never pinned it - lol. So I free handed most of the cuts, with a little trail & error, and this is what I came up with.



Sentiment -Cookie exchange
AC cardstock for the base - I needed it to be very sturdy
Recollections paper - Sugar Plums 12x12 stack
Crinkle ribbon - 3Girl Gam
8 recipe cards purchased from Michaels
The little spatula I found at Bed, Bath & Beyond

I hope you enjoyed my project.
Please leave a comment below - I love reading them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADED BLOSSOM!

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to be a guest designer, it was so much fun!










11 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love the cookie sheet out of the flag die and the apron!!! Thanks so much for guest designing with us :)
~Candace

Kate said...

Super Cute creations. The apron looks Awesome. Thanks for Guest Designing for Jaded Blossom.

Trixie said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Homespun Hurricaine said...

This is so creative & cute good idea on the pan!

Stefani said...

super cute! Love this idea and you did an awesome job. thanks for sharing! - Stefani

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so cute!!! I love everything Gingerbread! Thanks for sharing all your pics!

Kim :)

Michelle said...

very cute how you turned the die into a cookie sheet ! clever !!! thanks so much for designing for us ♥ fabulous job !!!

michelle ~ JB owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Anonymous said...

So cute! Great idea for cookie exchange!

Jamie said...

This is so awesome! Love it!

crazyaboutcricut said...

These are beyond adorable! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge!

Jenny – Jaded Blossom DT :)

Julie said...

These are so freaking cute!

Julie
Cricut Chick