Thursday 9 February 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I'm definitely not one to celebrate the 'made up love day' as I call it. However it's hard when you have kids and it's an  extra day to show them how much you love them. I also think it's a great idea to show them how much I love their dad! I stumbled upon '52 reasons I love you' on Pinterest one day & knew just what I'd be making for my hubby! I began thinking of my 52 things & before I knew it I was having to cross stuff off my list! Boy after 13 years together & 10 years of marriage, I know why I married the man I did!!


 His favorite colors are black & red, so that's the theme I went with! I love how it turned out! 
 I added a bit of ribbon to finish it off :)

I love so many things about my husband & now maybe I'll have to make one for the kids so they know how special they are too!



I helped my 8 yr old make her valentine's a couple weeks ago. They are 3x3 cards & I think they turned out super cute!

 She chose red for the card & a fun Valentine paper from Recollections. I thought a black mat would help them pop! Inside is stamped 'Happy Valentine's Day'

In their class they have been learning about relationships. Therefore they have decided to send 'warm fuzzies' to one another instead of tradition valentine cards. Well we have already stamped them all, so know she can come up with something nice to say about each one of her classmates! A very cute idea for a multi-cultural school. 

No comments: