Saturday 18 February 2012

A little more fun...

Over the last few days my sister & niece were at my house for a wonderful visit. She is getting married in August, so we tried to get some wedding stuff accomplished and an happy to say, she is well on her way! I absolutely LOVE Pinterest &  got her looking for some great ideas. We came up with the ideas for her super cute favors & she has a few more decorating ideas! It's fantastic. We also found the flower girl dresses for all 3 girls & in their sizes too!!!! Now to find them matching shoes.... that might be a little tougher....

Last Monday evening we had our Valentine's party with my Brownies (7&8 yr old girls) We have 19 girls in our unit & we also meet with the Spark unit as well (5&6 yr old girls) There are 12 girls in their unit. We had a blast! The girls made their bags for their Valentines, they decorated cupcakes & made necklaces. They also had an activity book to work on as well. I made them some really cute treat bags that I am dying to share with you.

Now you'll be really sad when I tell you that they are still on my camera & I will need to upload them on my computer before I can post :( So I guess I know what will be on my list to do tomorrow....

No comments: