Sunday 10 November 2013

Birthday month - Post 8

Well my birthday crafting month has gotten a little off track :( 

On Thursday my husband called me to let me know he was on his way to the hospital... My husband doesn't even like to go to the doctors, so I knew it must be a big deal. He fell about 4 feet onto his shoulder - sure enough after spending a couple hours in emergency and having x-rays taken, he came home with a broken arm. No cast, just a sling, but none the less broken :( 

So I didn't end up making a card for my son's bday... which makes me sad & I guess that's what I get for waiting until the day before... He turned 14 on Friday the 8th.

He did preform in his Remembrance Day assembly at school, playing his french horn with the band!
I love that he has made it 3 years in band & plays the most difficult brass instrument well. He makes his mom proud! He has made it into a white tie with his band & will get two trips this year, band camp & band tour! 





Sorry to not have a crafting post, but I will play catch up tonight with a few pictures & posts :)

Till next time,
J

No comments: