Saturday 18 May 2013

My 12th Anniversary

Tomorrow is a big day at our house - it's our 12th Wedding Anniversary!!

This is a big year for me - this is how many years my parents were married when my dad left... 
So I think for me this is an extra special anniversary to celebrate!!

Tonight we are going to have a BBQ at my uncle's, and not sure what tomorrow will bring. Well I know that my hubby will be working at least part of the day :( But will have Monday off!! 

I made my hubby a card, of course I did... I'm thinking I might make another to leave on his pillow for him to sign for me. I hate it when he buys me cards, what a waste of money, it could buy me a whole pack of paper to make lots of cards with!!


'Your lips look so lonely'

For the background paper I stamped the lips in Cherry Cobbler from Stampin Up & then heat embossed a few lips in white to give it a cool effect!

'Would they like to meet mine?'

Recipe:
Lips - Jaded Blossom Funny Mail
Sentiments - Jaded Blossom Cheesy Pick ups
Banner cut - CTMH Artisite cart
Ribbon - Celebrate it

Till next time - 
J

No comments: