Thursday 17 January 2013

Valentine's Day Card

I knew once I received my Cameo for Christmas I would want to use it to cut out more intricate cuts than my Cricut can do... I've been a little intimidated to try it out - I did make a couple little cuts - like the frame for my first CCE card.

I looked on the Silhouette site to find something I thought could be a good starter project for me & I found a card. I thought perfect, now to give it a whirl & see if I can actually do it ;)

I will point out that my hubby loves black - 99% of his wardrobe is black - that was my inspiration for my card :)

Well here is my Valentine's Day card for my hubby - not sure what I will get to go along with it, but I love how my card turned out!!!





I heat embossed with translucent liquid glass embossing powder on the XOXO!



Recipe:
Love You card from Silhouette store
AC cardstock
Recollections 'Love' 6x6 pad
Trendy Twine - Berry Red

Till next time,
J

1 comment:

Rosie said...

love the card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com