Saturday 28 July 2012

Pink By Design Anniversary Challenge #1

Today Pink by Design is celebrating their 2nd anniversary! I am playing along in the challenges & once I've completed all the projects in the time frame allotted, I will receive a free stamp set!!! How cool is that!!! 
So here is my first project, home decor :)

I started with a blank 12"x12" canvas - I've never stamped on canvas & thought it'd be fun to try.
Not quite as easy as I had thought it would be, but with a little patience, I think it turned out okay.

I know for next time to be sure my stamp is really in place before try to move the canvas to rub the other side! 


I used July SOTM (stamp of the month) - Capture life to make a project for my 8yr old daughter. This summer lots of exciting things are taking place - she will be a flower girl for one last time in my sister's wedding party :) She has been away for two weeks & I'm sure she has captured some great moments - 


 I had some button push pins that I thought just added to the project! 


One thing I did learn after stapling the ribbon on, was that I should've let the ink dry a little more - oops:)

I hope she loves it & will use it to showcase some of her photos!

See you again, VERY SOON! J

1 comment:

Lisa Norris said...

What a great use for that stamp! Love it! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate today at Pink By Design! :)