Wednesday 25 April 2012

Playing around with vinyl

For the first time since I purchased my Cricut Expression just over a year ago I finally bought some vinyl to play with. Can I just say I AM IN LOVE!!!!! It's true what they say about it being SO easy to use! I didn't really believe it, but I'm telling you I sure believe it now!!! I bought some water bottles from the dollar store for my 3rd & 4th year Brownies for their end of the year gifts. I had to do something with them. I can't have 10 girls running around all with the same bottle, can I? Nope, so I thought I'd personalize them! Here they are...
 Quite a few of the girls, including my own daughter, would never find personalized items in the store. I love this idea & hope the girls really enjoy them! 

I can't wait to give the girls these, I hope they love them as much as I do!!

Till next time, J

No comments: