Thursday 16 July 2015

Thank You Treat

I am gearing up for a super fun weekend away! It's the weekend of a fun birthday party for my niece & nephew. Their birthdays are just shy of 3 weeks apart, so my sister still lets them party together (which is much easier for me as they are 3 hours away)
I often have my trailer up there when we visit to stay in, but this year has been a bit tricky to haul it up there, so I text my sister today to ask if my niece is going to share her bedroom with us this weekend & she was cleaning it right then for us!
I wanted to make her an extra little treat to say thank you - after all she is 6, and I know how much 6 year olds enjoy cleaning their bedrooms!


Recipe:
Jaded Blossom - Fancy Topper Die, Daisies, For The Hostess, 3x4 bag

Thanks for looking!
J

No comments: