Monday 9 January 2012

January 9, 2012

So it begins, another year! I am very excited for this new year. Many things to look forward too!I am grateful for so many things in my life! I am excited to get this blog started to show off all my crafty little things & to try and keep myself on page with what's most important in my life. I have many things that I feel are very important to what makes me ME!! So to start of my blog, I thought I'd share a few projects that I've worked on over the last few months~
A Christmas card for my sister, bore children got to the trees ;)

Not sure how to turn this one around :(

My beautiful kids built a cute snowman at my sister's! A loves her touque from Twysted Yarn so much, she thought she'd finally take it off her head for a moment. She hasn't taken it off since opening it Christmas morning!

A miss you card I made for A after she spent a week with my Dad this summer.

A miss you card for K that I made him after spending a week at my Dad's this summer.

This is one of my favorite cards made for a wonderful Guider!

I love this owl card I made for a Guider!

A card I made for my other sister, I think my cards turned out super cute this year!

Another card for a Guider, I made it for Rainbow :)

I look forward to keeping up to date posts on this little online world :) I have found such a joy with paper crafting! It's SO much fun!!


Till next time, J

No comments: