Thursday 23 March 2017

Guest Designer Trendy Twine - Planner Layout

Good morning Trendy friends! I am so excited to be a guest designer again for Trendy Twine!

I have become a big planner fan. And every week I love to work on my layouts.
So today, I decided to share this weeks layout with you.


This week's layout is full of Annie's Paper Boutique planner stamps.
They are fantastic little stamps that still leave lots of room for your own personal writing and touches.


I love adding a touch of twine to my pages... and the Trendy dots... They are just the perfect touch of fun! I use a Happy Planner, so I cut my dots in half and I get two full layouts with each strip of dots!


For today's project here is a list of all the goodies I used :
I used CDD for all of my planner die cuts! They are PERFECT!!

Thanks so much for taking a peak at my project today! 
J

5 comments:

Sukie said...

Awesome planner pages! The colors you selected for your layout look so amazing! I love all of the fun stamps, twine and page dots you used! Such a great way to showcase everything!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Oh, wow! Janice, this looks great! Love all of the color and details in your spread. Such a fantastic job on spotlighting all of the stamps and other goodies.

So glad to have you guesting with us this term.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Beth F. said...

This is totally fantastic! I love ALL of the APB stamps you used and the touch of trendy twine too!

Helen said...

Fabulous pages! I love everything you used :)

Shelly said...

Oh my, your layout design is awesome, great planner!
Shelly